Harper shortlisted for UK Dagger award for best crime novel
Jane Harper has been shortlisted for the UK Crime Writers’ Association (CWA) 2017 Gold Dagger award for best crime novel of the year.
Harper’s novel is one of six novels shortlisted for the award. The other shortlisted titles are:
- The Beautiful Dead (Belinda Bauer, Bantam)
- Dead Man’s Blues (Ray Celestin, Mantle)
- Spook Street (Mick Herron, John Murray)
- The Girl in Green (Derek B Miller, Scribe)
- A Rising Man (Abir Mukherjee, Harvill Secker)
As previously reported by Books+Publishing, Harper was one of a number of Australian authors longlisted for the UK CWA 2017 Dagger awards.
Shortlists were also announced in several other categories, including the Ian Fleming Steel Dagger for best thriller, the John Creasy Dagger for New Blood, the Debut Dagger for an unpublished manuscript and more.
For the full shortlists, visit the CWA website here.
Category: Local news