Fraillon shortlisted for CrimeFest Awards
Australian author Zana Fraillon has been shortlisted in the young adult category of the UK CrimeFest Awards, for her book The Ones that Disappeared (Lothian).
Joining Fraillon on the shortlist in the young adult category are:
- Girlhood (Cat Clarke, Quercus)
- After the Fire (Will Hill, Usborne)
- Indigo Donut (Patrice Lawrence, Hodder)
- Genuine Fraud (E Lockhart, A&U)
- SweetFreak (Sophie McKenzie, S&S)
- Dark Matter: Contagion (Teri Terry, Orchard Books)
- Beware That Girl (Teresa Toten, Hotkey)
The awards, which are presented across six categories, are administered by Bristol-based convention CrimeFest, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year. Titles that were first published in the British Isles in 2017 are eligible for the award.
The winners will be announced at the CrimeFest gala awards dinner on 19 May.
To see the full shortlists, see the CrimeFest website.
Category: Local news