Overland Story Wine Prize 2015 shortlist announced
The shortlist for Overland’s Story Wine Prize 2015 has been announced.
The shortlisted stories are:
- ‘I am Ali’ by Clint Caward
- ‘417—BVB—820’ by Lauren Foley
- ‘Woodsmoke’ by Melissa Manning
- ‘First fish’ by Zoë Meager
- ‘Salt skin’ by Melanie Pryor
- ‘The cultural prophet’ by Kerry Reed-Gilbert
- ‘The authentic life of Laura Kenny’ by Hayley Scrivenor
- ‘The dinner party’ by Ruth Wyer.
The winning author will recivive a $4000 prize and will have their story published on the label of a bottle of Story Wines. Two runners up will also receive $500.
For more information, click here.
Category: Local news