George Robertson Award 2016 winners announced
The winners of the 2016 George Robertson Award, which recognises long and distinguished service to the publishing industry, were announced by the Australian Publishers Association (APA) on 27 April.
The winners are:
- Doug Armstrong (HarperCollins)
- Greg Bain (UQP)
- Phil Benson (HarperCollins)
- Ian Bowring (A&U)
- Rosemary Chay (UQP)
- Andrew Kelly (Wild Dog)
- Anthony Little (HarperCollins)
- David Martin (A&U)
- Ana Mendes (Elsevier)
- Angela Namoi (A&U)
- Morry Schwartz (Schwartz Media)
- Mark Thompson (HarperCollins)
- Julie Pinkham (Hardie Grant)
- Richard Walsh (A&U).
Recipients of the award must have more than 30 years of service in the publishing industry, and are nominated by a present or past employer who is a current APA member.
Category: Local news