Margaret River Short Story Competition finalists announced
The finalists for the annual Margaret River Short Story Competition have been announced.
The shortlisted authors and their works are:
- Emily Paull for ‘Miss Lovegrove’
- Jo Morrison for ‘Of the Water’
- Leslie Thiele for ‘Harbour Lights’
- Charlotte Guest for ‘Everywhere We Look’
- Sophie McClelland for ‘Dependence Day’
- Judyth Emanuel for ‘Treacle Eyes’
- Yvonne Edgren for ‘Small Disturbances’
- Laura Elvery for ‘Joiner Bay’
- Marian Matta for ‘A Single Life’
- Miriam Zolin for ‘Better than the Farm’
- Keren Heenan for ‘Oh, the Water’
- Else Fitzgerald for ‘Sheen’
- Belinda McCormick for ‘M’
- Gail Chrisfield for ‘Still Life with Dying Swan’
- John Jenkins for ‘Through a Latte Darkly’
- Andreas Anderson for ‘London via Paris and Rome’
- Erin Courtney Kelly for ‘All the Places You Have Been’.
Entries were judged by Ellen van Neerven. Margaret River Press will publish the finalists’ work in an anthology later this year.
For more information, click here.
Category: Local news