APA announces editors for 2017 Residential Editorial Program
The Australian Publishers Association (APA) has announced the editors selected to attend the 2017 Residential Editorial Program (REP), which will be held at the Melbourne Business School Conference Centre in Mt Eliza from 1-6 May.
The editors selected for the program are:
- Naama Amram (Fremantle Press)
- Kristy Bushnell (UQP)
- David Golding (Scribe)
- Elena Gomez (Text)
- Kirstie Innes-Will (Black Inc.)
- Kathryn Knight (Penguin Random House)
- Catriona Murdie (Penguin Random House)
- Kate O’Donnell (freelance)
- Nicola Robinson (HarperCollins)
- Hilary Reynolds (A&U)
- Ian See (UQP)
- Libby Turner (Pan Macmillan).
The editors will work on an unpublished manuscript, participate in workshops and receive presentations from guest speakers.
For more information about the program, click here.
Category: Local news