Seizure announces 2017 Viva la Novella shortlist
The shortlist for the 2017 Seizure Viva La Novella competition has been announced.
The shortlisted authors and their works are:
- Luke Horton for ‘The Peacock’
- Amy Nicholls-Diver for ‘Falling Asleep’
- Mirandi Riwoe for ‘The Fish Girl’
- Maree Spratt for ‘A Thousand Marbles’
- Stephen Wright for ‘A Second Life’.
The winners will receive $1000 and be published in print and digital formats by Seizure, and edited by Genevieve Buzo. The winners will be announced at the end of February.
For more information, click here.
Category: Local news