Peter Porter Poetry Prize 2017 shortlist announced
The shortlist for the Australian Book Review (ABR) Peter Porter Poetry Prize has been announced.
The shortlisted poems are:
- ‘Four Egrets’ by Ronald Dzerigian
- ‘Sentence to Lilacs’ by Louis Klee
- ‘Laika’ by Anthony Lawrence
- ‘Drone’ by Michael Lee Phillips
- ‘pH’ by Damen O’Brien
- ‘The Snow Lies Deep’ by Jen Saunders
- ‘and it is what it is’ by Jessie Tu.
The winner of the $5000 prize will be announced on 23 March. The shortlisted poems will be published in the March issue of ABR.
For more information about the prize, visit the ABR website here.
Category: Local news