British Cover Design Awards 2017 winners announced
The winners of the 2017 Academy of British Cover Design Awards have been announced, reports the Bookseller.
Among the winners are:
- Jack Smyth for Girls on Fire (Robin Wasserman, Little, Brown)
- Jack Smyth for The Genius of Birds (Jennifer Ackerman, Corsair)
- Suzanne Dean for The Start of Something: The Selected Stories of Stuart Dybek (Vintage)
- Oliver Jeffers for The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (Doubleday, John Boyne)
- Sinem Erkas for The Memory Book (Lara Avery, Quercus).
More than 1000 entries were received for the awards, with the winners voted on the night from finalists chosen by a judging panel.