ABA Nielsen BookData Booksellers Choice Award 2017 shortlist announced
The shortlist for this year’s Australian Booksellers Association (ABA) Nielsen BookData Booksellers Choice Award has been announced.
The shortlisted titles are:
- The Birdman’s Wife (Melissa Ashley, Affirm Press)
- Words in Deep Blue (Cath Crowley, Pan Macmillan)
- Ghost Empire (Richard Fidler, ABC Books)
- Fight Like a Girl (Clementine Ford, A&U)
- The Dry (Jane Harper, Macmillan)
- Wormwood Mire: A Stella Montgomery Intrigue (Judith Rossell, ABC Books).
ABA members now have the opportunity to vote for their favourite shortlisted title. The winner will be announced on 18 June during the ABA conference in Melbourne.
The ABA Nielsen BookData Booksellers Choice Award recognises Australian new-release titles that booksellers most enjoyed reading, marketing and handselling during the past year. Last year’s winner was Magda Szubanski’s Reckoning (Text).
Category: Local news