Edinburgh Exchange recipients announced
Creative Victoria has announced the recipients of the Edinburgh Exchange, an exchange program between the Melbourne and Edinburgh Cities of Literature.
The six Victorian delegates are:
- Marian Blythe (Homecooked Comics Festival)
- Christine Gordon (Readings)
- Izzy Roberts-Orr (Emerging Writers’ Festival)
- Maryanne Vagg (Geelong Regional Libraries)
- Khalid Warsame (Footscray Community Arts Centre)
- Helen Withycombe (the Wheeler Centre).
The delegates will attend the Edinburgh International Book Festival, the Edinburgh Fringe and the Edinburgh International Festival, as part of a 10-day schedule of meetings and roundtable events with professional contemporaries in August 2018. They receive $4000 towards travel expenses and the opportunity to billet with a representative from Edinburgh’s City of Literature during their visit to Scotland.
The Edinburgh Exchange is offered to delegates in both cities, with the Melbourne City of Literature hosting Scottish delegates in 2020.
For more information, see the Melbourne City of Literature website.
Category: Local news