ABA Booksellers Choice Award 2018 shortlist announced
The shortlist for this year’s Australian Booksellers Association (ABA) Booksellers Choice Award has been announced.
The shortlisted titles are:
- Force of Nature (Jane Harper, Macmillan)
- Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Jessica Townsend, Lothian)
- Saga Land (Richard Fidler & Kari Gislason, ABC Books)
- The Choke (Sofie Laguna, A&U)
- The Trauma Cleaner (Sarah Krasnostein, Text)
- Polly and Buster: The Wayward Witch and the Feelings Monster (Sally Rippin, Hardie Grant Egmont).
ABA members now have the opportunity to vote for their favourite shortlisted title. The winner will be announced on 17 June during the ABA conference in Canberra.
The ABA Booksellers Choice Award, sponsored by Nielsen BookData, recognises Australian new-release titles that booksellers most enjoyed reading, marketing and handselling during the past year. Last year’s winner was Melissa Ashley’s The Birdman’s Wife (Affirm).
Category: Local news