‘Ruby’ romance award 2018 finalists announced
The finalists for the Romance Writers of Australia (RWA) Romantic Book of the Year Award, known as ‘the Ruby’, have been announced.
The finalists in each category are:
- Ruining Miss Wrotham (Emily Larkin, self-published)
- Nineteen Letters (Jodi Perry, Hachette)
- True Refuge (Annabelle McInnes, Escape Publishing)
- The Sicilian List (Robby Dennis, self-published)
- Plight (K M Golland, self-published)
- Unmapped (Anna Hackett, self-published)
- Tempted by the Wrong Twin (Rachel Bailey, Harlequin Desire)
- Conveniently Wed to the Greek (Kandy Shepherd, Harlequin Romance)
- The Girl and the Ghost (Ebony McKenna, self-published)
- Unfathomed (Anna Hackett, self-published)
- Combatting Fear (Sandy Vaile, Crimson Romance)
- Daughter of Mine (Fiona Lowe, Harlequin)
- Silk and Scholar (Cassandra Dean, Decadent Publishing)
- Wedding Bells by the Creek (Janet Gover, Farwell Publications)
- The Rise of Jaz (Tamara Martin, The Henry Mayberry Group)
- Road Trip Baby (Fiona Marsden, Fidelis Ink).
The winners will be announced on 18 August at the RWA conference in Sydney. All of the finalists will also go into the running for the overall Romantic Book of the Year Award, chosen by a panel of industry professionals.
For more information, see the website.