NT Writers’ Centre elects new board
The Northern Territory Writers’ Centre has elected a new board, consisting of 10 members.
Previous vice president Adelle Sefton-Rowston has been elected as president, while returning board members have been elected in the roles of vice president, treasurer and secretary, as well as one ordinary member.
The current board is:
- Adelle Sefton-Rowston (president)
- Fred van’t Sand (vice president)
- Tanya Heaslip (regional vice president)
- Carolyn Mison-Smith (treasurer)
- Michelle Coleman (secretary)
- Shona Ford (public officer)
- Pat Ansell Dodds
- Bronywn Druce
- Christian Bok (returning member)
- Kate Rendell
The board was elected at the NT Writers’ Centre’s annual general meeting, which was held in Darwin on 30 May, with Alice Springs members and regional members invited to attend via teleconference and telephone.
For more information, see the website.
Tags: NT Writers' Centre
Category: Local news