Australian Copyright Council: ‘Understanding Copyright’ seminars
Australian Copyright Council is running the ‘Understanding Copyright’ seminars to educate various industries and sectors on copyright. It aims to cover all the important aspects of copyright and deliver the most up-to-date information.
Copyright for Educational Institutions: Sydney, 30 July
- Changes to the Copyright Act
- New licenses for sound and screen
- Social media and websites
- Licenses, permissions and clearances
- Use of text and images by educational institutions.
Copyright for galleries, libraries, archives, and museums (GLAM): Sydney, 31 July
- Copyright fundamentals for galleries, libraries and archives
- GLAM exceptions
- Managing content online: social media and websites
- What’s new? Changes in copyright.
Read more about the events here.