Editors NSW: The business of being a freelance editor
26 September 2018 @booksandpublishing
Editors NSW is presenting a workshop on the business of being a freelance editor with Rhonda Daniels, owner of freelance editing business Right with Rhonda.
- Knowing the numbers: understanding income, hourly rates, expenses, tax, and paid and unpaid time
- Getting clients: knowing your strengths and extending them, identifying ideal clients and work, and planning and undertaking marketing
- Reducing risk: identifying and managing business risks through quoting practices, insurance and more
- Sharing tips and resources for small business practice and business development
- Identifying post-workshop actions to start and develop your business.