Goldsmiths Prize 2018 shortlist announced
In the UK, the shortlist for the 2018 Goldsmiths Prize has been announced.
The shortlisted titles are:
- Kudos (Rachel Cusk, Faber)
- Murmur (Will Eaves, CB Editions)
- In Our Mad and Furious City (Guy Gunaratne, Tinder Press)
- The Cemetery in Barnes (Gabriel Josipovici, Carcanet Press)
- Crudo (Olivia Laing, Picador)
- The Long Take (Robin Robertson, Picador).
The Goldsmiths Prize was launched in 2013 by Goldsmiths University and the New Statesman to reward fiction from the UK and Ireland that ‘breaks the mould and opens up new possibilities for the novel form’. This year’s winner will be awarded the annual prize of £10,000 (A$18,140) on 14 November.
For more information about the prize, see the website.
Tags: Goldsmiths Prize