Seizure announces 2019 Viva la Novella shortlist
Seizure has announced the shortlist for the 2019 Viva la Novella competition.
This year’s shortlisted authors and their works are:
- Carly Cappielli for ‘Listurbia’
- Grace Chan for ‘The Ship of Theseus’
- Joshua Mostafa for ‘Offshore’
- Sophie Overett for ‘Like a Moth Between Your Hands’
- Tegan Webb for ‘Klea and Xta’.
Extracts of each of the shortlisted writers’ work will be published by Seizure over the coming months, and the winners will be simultaneously announced and published in September.
New Zealand authors Anna Jackson and Avi-Duckor Jones won last year’s Viva la Novella competition.