ABA booksellers of the year 2019 finalists announced
The finalists for the 2019 Australian Booksellers Association (ABA) booksellers of the year awards have been announced.
The finalists for bookseller of the year are:
- Desiree Boardman (Readings Hawthorn)
- Suzie Bull (Farrells Bookshop)
- Sarina Gale (The Sun Bookshop)
- John Mitchell (The Bookroom Collective)
- Linda Tassone (Jeffreys Books)
The finalists for young bookseller of the year are:
- Kate Adams (Better Read Than Dead)
- Eadie Allen (The Sun Bookshop)
- Michael Earp (The Little Bookroom)
- Aisling Lawless (Dymocks Joondalup)
- Simon McDonald (Potts Point Bookshop).
The winners will be announced in Melbourne on 23 June during this year’s ABA Conference.
Category: Local news