Australian Reading Hour children’s books: sell-in starts 10 June
Sell-in for the five special edition Australian Reading Hour children’s books begins on 10 June via Hachette sales reps.
Bookstores can order the books through the publisher’s usual distribution channel before the 20 August cut-off date. Libraries can order the books through their Australian library supplier.
The books by this year’s Australian Reading Hour ambassadors are:
- The Wiggles Love Books! (Five Mile)
- Squidge Dibley Destroys History (Mick Elliott, Lothian)
- Moli Det Bigibigi (Molly the Pig) (Karen Manbulloo, ILF)
- Billie B Brown and Hey Jack! The Book Buddies (Sally Rippin, HGE)
- Funny Kid: Next Level (Matt Stanton, HarperCollins).
The books will be published on 10 September.
This year’s event will take place on 19 September. Visit the Australian Reading Hour website for more information.