Ruby romance award 2019 finalists announced
The finalists for the Romance Writers of Australia (RWA) Romantic Book of the Year Award, known as ‘the Ruby’, have been announced.
The finalists in each category are:
- The Wedding Obsession (Madeline Ash, Tule Publishing)
- A Convenient Bride for the King (Kelly Hunter, Harlequin)
- On the Right Track (Penelope Janu, Mira)
- The House at Flynn’s Crossing (Elisabeth Rose, Escape)
- Bittersweet (Jacquie Underdown, Escape)
- The King’s Obsession (Tanya Bird, self-published)
- Marry in Scandal (Anne Gracie, Jove)
- The Devilish Duke (Maddison Michaels, Amara)
- Hearts of Resistance (Soraya M Lane, Lake Union Publishing)
- Tangled Vines (Megan Mayfair, Crooked Cat Books)
- Happy Ever After (Joanne Tracey, self-published)
- Cursed (Keri Arthur, KA Publishing)
- Edge of Eon (Anna Hackett, self-published)
- Moon Bound (Leisl Leighton, Escape)
- Glass Clouds (Suzanne Cass, self-published)
- Mission: Her Protection (Anna Hackett, self-published)
- Undercover Fighter (Aislinn Kearns, self-published).
The winners will be announced on 10 August at the RWA conference in Melbourne. All finalists will go into the running for the overall Romantic Book of the Year Award, chosen by a panel of industry professionals.
For more information, see the website.