Melbourne City of Lit announces Quebec City exchange recipients
The Melbourne City of Literature has announced the six Victorian-based book-industry professionals who will spend a week in Quebec City, as part of a new exchange program between the two cities of literature.
The recipients are:
- Bethany Atkinson-Quinton (Express Media)
- Alice Cottrell (Kill Your Darlings)
- Kate Cuthbert (Writers Victoria)
- Jane Harrison (Blak & Bright)
- Gene Smith (Melbourne Writers Festival)
- Luna Soo (Hardie Grant Egmont).
The recipients will attend the ImagiNation Festival and visit significant Quebec City sites, as well as have the opportunity to exchange knowledge with local communities. Recipients receive airfares, accommodation and entry to all events, while recipients who aren’t in full-time employment will also receive a per diem for the trip.
Applicants were assessed by an independent selection committee of representatives from Quebec City City of Literature.
Melbourne will host delegates from Quebec City in 2022.
Category: Local news