Walkley Book Award 2021 longlist announced
26 November 2021 @booksandpublishing
The Walkley Book Award longlist for 2021 has been announced.
The longlisted titles are:
- Toxic: The rotting underbelly of the Tasmanian salmon industry (Richard Flanagan, Penguin)
- Red Zone: China’s challenge and Australia’s future (Peter Hartcher, Black Inc.)
- The Mother Wound (Amani Haydar, Pan Macmillan)
- The Winter Road (Kate Holden, Black Inc.)
- Where The Water Ends (Zoe Holman, MUP)
- Witness (Louise Milligan, Hachette)
- Flesh Made New (John Rasko & Carl Power, ABC)
- Lowitja: The authorised biography of Lowitja O’Donoghue (Stuart Rintoul, A&U)
- The Carbon Club (Marian Wilkinson, A&U).
The winner will be announced on 11 February.
For more information about the Walkley Award finalists, see the website.