National Account/Special Sales Manager, Thames and Hudson Australia, Melbourne
Australia’s largest supplier of illustrated books representing not only the prestigious and iconic Thames & Hudson list but also those of our distributed publishers including, Laurence King, Abrams, Ilex, Tate, Flammarion and various Australian art galleries, seeks to employ a National Account/Special Sales Manager.
This is an exciting and challenging full time role based in the Melbourne head office reporting directly to the Managing Director and forming part of a small, professional and experienced team.
There are specific challenges associated with the dual responsibilities of growing our special sales business and management and development of national accounts in what is a growing market place for illustrated books.
Ideally the successful applicant will have;
- Drive, energy and creativity necessary to excel in this role
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
- Ability to match product with customers whist achieving profit and sales budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level negotiating skills
- Several years’ experience at Key Account level, Special Sales experience or several years’ experience as an Account Manager with varied or added responsibilities.
This is a rare opportunity to join a prestigious global publisher at an exciting time in illustrated publishing. To be considered for this role, please send a resume together with an introductory letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 June.