MWF announces ‘digital storytellers’ for 2017 festival
Melbourne Writers Festival will engage six ‘digital storytellers’ for its 2017 festival, running from 25 August to 3 September.
The six bloggers and writers will report on the festival’s sessions, interview authors and publishers and attend various events in the lead-up to and during the 10-day festival.
The six participating influencers are:
- Rebecca Gough, blogger at Bec’s Books
- Kate Lloyd, blogger at Lillytales
- Writer and poet Magan Magan
- Chami Rupasinghe, YouTube video blogger at ReadLikeWildFire
- Rebecca van Roevan, YouTube video blogger at Becca the Book Reviewer
- Joyce Watts, blogger at Melbourne travel guide MEL: HOT or NOT.
For more information about the program and each influencer, visit the MWF website here.