Shortlists announced for 2019 Library Design Awards
Nine libraries have been shortlisted for the 2019 Australian Library and Information Association’s (ALIA) Library Design Awards for new and refurbished libraries.
In the running are:
- Bunjil Place Library, Narre Warren, Victoria
- Cobram Library & Learning Centre, Cobram, Victoria
- Laidley Library, Laidley, Queensland
- Shellharbour City Libraries, Shellharbour, NSW
- Centenary Library, Anglican Church Grammar School, Queensland
- St Andrew’s Cathedral School Library, St Andrew’s Cathedral School, NSW
- Caulfield Library Monash, Melbourne, Victoria
- Sir Louis Matheson Library, Melbourne, Victoria
- University of Queensland Library, Queensland.
The winners will be announced at the Library Design Awards Conference at the State Library of Queensland on 14 March. To view images of the shortlisted libraries, click here.
Category: Library news