The Wheeler Centre receives $6.1m Creative Vic funding
Creative Victoria has announced the 113 arts and cultural organisations that will share in $85 million in grants as part of the state government’s new multi-year Creative Enterprises and Creative Ventures programs.
Among the recipients are literary organisations including the Wheeler Centre, which received four-year funding worth over six million dollars through the Creative Enterprises Program. As part of the Creative Ventures program, which provides funding over two years, Liminal magazine received $200,000.
The Victorian literary organisations that received four-year funding (2022–25) are:
- The Wheeler Centre ($6,166,400)
- Melbourne Writers Festival ($1,220,402)
- Writers Victoria ($589,600)
- Express Media ($562,000)
- Australian Poetry ($400,000)
- The Emerging Writers Festival ($400,000)
- Overland magazine ($90,0000)
- Creative Clunes ($90,000).
For more information, see the Creative Victoria website.
Category: Local news