Marketing coordinator (junior), Sydney
Due to recent growth, a fantastic opportunity exists for a junior marketing coordinator to join Australia’s most exciting and innovative library supplier.
Qualifications & experience
- New graduates or individuals currently undergoing studies in marketing
- Experience working in the book or publishing industry will be highly regarded
- Confident using Mailchimp, Canva and MS Office
- Flair for writing persuasive copy
- Strong communication and administration skills.
- Create, manage and execute monthly and ad hoc EDMs to promote our digital and print products and services
- Manage a marketing and promotional event calendar
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies for public and school libraries
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to build a social media presence.
- Opportunity to gain experience working across a variety of marketing, communications and promotional projects
- Flexible working environment
- Supportive and collaborative team.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Will consider both full-time and part-time applicants.
Job: Marketing coordinator (junior)
Company: James Bennett
Location: Brookvale, Sydney
Work type: Other
Application closing date: 28 June 2022