Digital product support, Sydney
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual eager to support and extend the reach of our digital products and services within libraries.
James Bennett is Australia’s most innovative library supplier of products and services. If you are an enthusiastic self-starter who is as passionate about libraries as we are then we want to hear from you!
Qualifications & experience
- A passion for libraries and learning
- Strong interest in digital products for the library market
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational, communication and administration skills
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Familiar with MS Office suite.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Champion our digital products (ebooks, Story Box Library, Press Reader and Parent TV) to ensure high levels of service and delivery for our clients
- Understand the technical requirements of each product in order to meet Libraries requirements for set up and trouble shooting
- Produce and maintain workflow documents for all processes relating to our digital product lines
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure they are kept up to date on all product developments
- Work with marketing to ensure that product developments are communicated to customers as needed
- Maintain product price books
- Maintain knowledge of the digital and competitor landscape.
Job: Digital product support
Company: James Bennett
Location: Brookvale Sydney
Work type: Full time
Application closing date: 28 June 2022