Sales support specialist & digital and online sales manager, Sydney
Walker Books Australia Pty Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised, innovative and self-motivated sales support specialist & digital and online sales manager to join our book-loving, national sales team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about children’s books, understands the value of exceptional sales support and someone who has a strong desire to drive effective sales campaigns across the digital and online channels.
This is an ideal role for someone who is currently in a sales support role and wants to diversify. Someone who has strong communication skills and understands the dynamic of a small team. This role requires a minimum of two years’ experience in a sales support role or experience in a ‘like’ role which could be adapted.
If everything so far has piqued your interest you could be the perfect person for us.
Below is a snapshot of what the role involves:
- Delivering exceptional support for the national sales team
- Providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Preparing and reporting; sales analysis, trends and complex-requests
- Create and execute digital sales and marketing campaigns to drive sales across the front and backlist catalogues collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Building on existing relationships and developing new business with the view to growth.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following key skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills, understands the dynamic of a small team, and wants to be hands-on and involved
- Must be able to work to deadlines, juggle a number of tasks and prioritise
- Must have a high level of Excel knowledge and experience and an eye for detail and a passion for accuracy
- A team player with the ability to work in a small, collaborative, fast paced environment
- Interest and awareness of the children’s book industry and competitor activity
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Awareness of digital trends.
We’re a creative work culture that closely matches the diversity of our readership. We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. We are proud of our reputation, values and culture and we are dedicated to continually improving, namely in the area of diversity and inclusion, in both the books and creators that we publish and our internal processes.
Walker Books Australia is an award-winning publishing house based in Sydney, Australia. For over twenty-five years, Walker Books has published outstanding children’s books for readers of all ages. Walker Books Australia is part of the Walker Books Group, together with Walker Books UK and Candlewick Press. Visit Walker Books Australia online.
Job: Sales support specialist & digital and online sales manager
Company: Walker Books Australia Pty Ltd
Work type: Full time
Application closing date: 5 August 2022