Volunteer Marketing/Admin Assistant, Indigenous Literacy Foundation, Sydney
The Indigenous Literacy Foundation is a national charity, raising funds to address literacy levels in very remote Indigenous communities. Our small office urgently needs a volunteer to help with a range of marketing duties, from writing copy to database management. We are looking for someone who is flexible, needs minimal supervision, has good computer and phone skills and some experience with Mac computers. Work includes:
- Writing and scheduling posts for social media including Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest.
- Writing copy for website & newsletter.
- Editing material and uploading pictures on our website
- Data entry and maintenance of Salesforce CRM database
- Occasional reception/phones/administrative assistance
We’re looking for someone who can start immediately, and work 1 day or 2 half-days per week at our head office in Redfern.
Please email your resume (including references) and cover letter to Emily Wiech: firstname.lastname@example.org