Upcoming change of distribution for Head of Zeus: order and returns cut-off dates
Following the recent purchase of Head of Zeus by Bloomsbury, Bloomsbury will take over distribution of Head of Zeus (HoZ) titles in Australia and New Zealand from 1st February 2022.
We thank HarperCollins Australia for their excellent representation and support of the HoZ list over the last several years.
Key dates for booksellers:
- Orders for new release titles to be published 1 Feb, 2022 and after can be placed with Bloomsbury/UBD immediately.
- HarperCollins/HEDS will continue to distribute HoZ backlist and Christmas release titles until January. The last date to place orders for HoZ titles with HEDS is 17th January, 2022.
- Backorders will not be transferred from HarperCollins/HEDS to Bloomsbury/UBD.
- Returns of titles sold by HarperCollins must be sent to HarperCollins/HEDS. Bloomsbury/UBD will not accept returns of stock not invoiced by Bloomsbury/UBD.
- Return Authorisations should be requested from HEDS by 25th February, 2022. Any request received after this date will be rejected by HEDS.
- The deadline for returns to be received at HEDS is 18th March, 2022. Stock not received by this date will be sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- HarperCollins queries: email@example.com
- HEDS orders and return authorisations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bloomsbury queries: email@example.com or speak to your Allen & Unwin representative
- UBD orders: firstname.lastname@example.org