Upcoming change of distribution for Head of Zeus: order and returns cut-off dates
Following the recent purchase of Head of Zeus by Bloomsbury, Bloomsbury will take over distribution of Head of Zeus (HoZ) titles in Australia and New Zealand from 1 February 2022.
We thank HarperCollins Australia for their excellent representation and support of the HoZ list over the last several years.
Key dates for booksellers:
- Orders for new release titles to be published 1 February 2022 and after can be placed with Bloomsbury/UBD immediately.
- HarperCollins/HEDS will continue to distribute HoZ backlist and Christmas release titles until January. The last date to place orders for HoZ titles with HEDS is 17 January 2022.
- Backorders will not be transferred from HarperCollins/HEDS to Bloomsbury/UBD.
- Returns of titles sold by HarperCollins must be sent to HarperCollins/HEDS. Bloomsbury/UBD will not accept returns of stock not invoiced by Bloomsbury/UBD.
- Return Authorisations should be requested from HEDS by 25 February 2022. Any request received after this date will be rejected by HEDS.
- The deadline for returns to be received at HEDS is 18 March 2022. Stock not received by this date will be sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- HarperCollins queries: email@example.com
- HEDS orders and return authorisations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bloomsbury queries: email@example.com or speak to your Allen & Unwin representative
- UBD orders: firstname.lastname@example.org