National account coordinator, Sydney
Allen & Unwin
Allen & Unwin, Australia’s largest independent book publisher, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated person with an interest in books, retail and media for the role of National Account Coordinator. This role is primarily responsible for administrative support for all national account activities across the retail landscape.
This is a rare opportunity to work closely in driving success for our award-winning Australian list which includes bestselling authors Kate Morton, Chris Hammer, Craig Silvey, Anh Do and Michael Connelly. We also represent some of the world’s best independent publishers and authors including Claire Keegan, Sally Rooney, Matt Haig, and Holly Black among many others.
You will be a wide and enthusiastic reader and when you work at Allen & Unwin you will be part of a passionate team of book-lovers, dedicated to achieving success for the very best books and authors.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with a customer service focus
- An interest in data with a fondness for excel
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Be able to work well in a collaborative, team environment
- An appetite to learn and grow
Job: National Account Coordinator
Company: Allen & Unwin
Work type: Full time
Application closing date: 23 November 2023